[BwayDems] [Rep. Rangel] SAVE THE DATE - Congressman Charles B. Rangel Community Leadership Meetings

Solano, Socrates Socrates.Solano at mail.house.gov
Thu Jul 11 15:54:58 EDT 2013

PLEASE FORWARD THIS ALONG TO YOUR EMAIL LISTS & NETWORKS

Dear Community Leaders & Residents,

I invite you to attend two community discussions that I want to have with community leaders, heads of schools, organizations, churches, and businesses in East Harlem & Washington Heights. At this meeting, I will discuss the important topics under consideration by the Congress, including Gun Control, Immigration Reform, and Jobs legislation. This will also give us the opportunity to discuss other legislative issues in the City Council and State Legislature that will ultimately have an impact on our communities. As community leaders, I would deeply appreciate all your expressed views and suggestions during our meeting. As we move forward in the lawmaking process, it will help me to better understand the concerns and needs of residents of our East Harlem, Washington Heights, Inwood, and Marble Hill communities and how we can better address them.

You may bring as many guests as you would like. I only ask that you please RSVP you and your guest's attendance. Please RSVP by calling one of my assistants listed below or my District Representative, Socrates Solano in my office at (212) 663-3900 or via email (socrates.solano at mail.house.gov<mailto:socrates.solano at mail.house.gov>). I look forward to seeing you on June 20th and 27th for our first discussion of 2013.

Rep. Charles B. Rangel Hosts:
Community Leadership Meetings
East Harlem - July 20th
Washington Heights - July 27th

East Harlem
Saturday, July 20, 2013
10 AM
Alice Kornegay Senior Houses Community Center
2101 Lexington Avenue, New York NY 10035
(Entrance is located at East 127th Street between Lexington and Third Avenue)
Contact: Tenesia Benjamin to RSVP or for more information ( tenesia.benjamin at mail.house.gov<mailto:tenesia.benjamin at mail.house.gov> )

Washington Heights
Saturday, July 27, 2013
9 AM
Russ Berrie Medical Pavilion
1150 St Nicholas Avenue, New York, NY, 10032
(1st Floor Conference Rooms 1 & 2)
Contact: Kuniko Velez to RSVP or for more information ( kuniko.velez at mail.house.gov<mailto:kuniko.velez at mail.house.gov> )

The Honorable Charles B. Rangel will provide important reports on important issues, including Immigration Reform, Gun Control, Housing, the Federal Budget, and prevalent local issues

Socrates S. Solano
District Representative
Congressman Charles B. Rangel
United States House of Representatives