[BwayDems] [Rep. Rangel] NYC Council BLA Caucus Job Fair & Small Business Opportunities Expo 2013

Solano, Socrates Socrates.Solano at mail.house.gov
Mon Dec 2 19:17:58 EST 2013

Dear Friends, I was asked to forward this to our job seekers and community partners... See below and enclosed..
-Socrates Solano, Office of Congressman Charles B. Rangel

Dear Friends, Colleagues, Community Partners, & Job Seekers:

The New York City Council's Black, Latino & Asian Caucus (BLAC), which is Co-Chaired by Council Member Robert Jackson & Council Member Fernando Cabrera, invites you to its 2013 Employment & Small Business Opportunities Expo. The event will take place on Saturday, December 7, 2013 from 10AM to 3PM at Murry Bergtraum High School - 411 Pearl Street New York, NY 10038. The expo includes Power Hour sessions on New York City's Training Grant Program, resume review and job matching strategies for high growth industries, small business fundamentals, tips on developing a business plan, financing facts & fictions, advice on conducting business with government, and tips for successful bidding, and a job fair for those seeking employment opportunities.

Visit http://bit.ly/blac_expo_2013 to register and please forward to your contacts!

Respectfully yours,

Council Member Robert Jackson
Council Member Rev. Dr. Fernando Cabrera
Co-Chairs
Black, Latino, and Asian Caucus
New York City Council