[BwayDems] Grant Houses‘ Family Day - Saturday, August 17th - Fun, Health & Recycling!!!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Fri Aug 16 22:49:08 EDT 2013

Hey --

Tomorrow is Grant Houses' Family Day from 12pm-5pm, on LaSalle Street (West 124th Street) between Amsterdam and Broadway. There will be food and some vendors and music and fun for the kids. We also expect our endorsed candidates (as well as other candidates) to attend. Campaign with your candidates and have some fun!!!

Our own Assemblyman Danny O'Donnell is sponsoring a Community Health Fair at the Grant  Houses‘ Family Day from 11am to 3pm. Free information and
screenings will be available, including for foot health, blood pressure, HIV, and Hepatitis C. Also, if we're lucky, we'll get to see Danny throw down a few dance moves!

Also, as
part of Grant  Houses‘ Family Day, the Sanitation Coalition will provide a double header. From 10am to 4pm, they'll be
collecting both electronics and textiles. The textile collection will be  in front of 3150 Broadway.
The electronics truck will be parked on the Morningside Gardens side of the street  across from the textile recycling table. Keep electronics and textiles out of our land fills!!!

See you tomorrow,
Paula & Curtis