[BwayDems] TO JOHN LIU SUPPORTERS AT BWAY DEMS

LizSostre at aol.com LizSostre at aol.com
Fri Aug 2 22:23:35 EDT 2013

As you probably have heard, the Campaign Finance Board's staff is
considering a recommendation to deny the Broadway Democrats endorsed candidate for
Mayor John Liu matching funds for his mayoral campaign. The hearing and
decision will be Monday morning at the CFB. We need to activate ALL of John
Liu’s supporters to come to the CFB and join us in voicing together the
outrage at this decision. It is the taxpayer’s money and the CFB needs to
follow its rules to match their contributions!
Join me at the CFB, 40 Rector Street at 9 am on Monday, August 5th to
share your displeasure at this finding. (You can take N or #1 subway to Rector
Street.)
You can also share your outrage by fax to 212-306-7143 or email to
_info at nyccfb.info_ (mailto:info at nyccfb.info) .
Thank you!