[BwayDems] The 2012 Victory Storefront Is Now Open! Obama Campaign Activities this Weekend!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sat Sep 15 00:03:54 EDT 2012

2012 Victory Storefront Is Now Open!
Obama Campaign Activities this Weekend!

Saturday 9/15 & Sunday 9/16
Both days from 12:00pm to 7:00pm
(Come for any part of the time.)

In front of 2689 Broadway between 102nd and 103rd Streets
West side
of Broadway between Radio Shack and Duane Reade

Voter registration and volunteer
recruitment
Philadelphia Bus Information

Curtis will be at the new storefront. from noon to 4pm on Saturday. I'm still nursing a post-convention cold so I may not be there this weekend but other steering committee members will be there Sunday! Come show your Broadway Democrats pride! Be the first on your block to sign on for victory!

Paula & Curtis