[BwayDems] Primary Day Tomorrow (9/13) and Bway Dems' Mtg next week (9/20)!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Wed Sep 12 18:55:30 EDT 2012

Hi y'all --

Our newsletter editor is in Ireland, campaigning for Obama among the Americans Abroad, so I'm e-mailing it. Even if you can't read our whole amazing, back-from-vacation TEN PAGE issue at one sitting, skim through the newsletter for information about redistricting and moved polling places, as well as our wonderful, Times-endorsed, Surrogate court candidate Judge Rita Mella!

Also, we hope to see you at our meeting on Thursday, September 20th at 8pm.  We'll discuss the preliminary city council lines, the upcoming presidential and congressional election, and I'll talk about my first-time experiences as a New York State delegate at the Democratic National Convention (Who did I meet? How was Charlotte as a convention site? Where was the best bbq?).  The meeting will be at the Church of the Ascension at 221 W.107th St. (between Broadway and Amsterdam).

We look forward to seeing you and planning the next six weeks!
Paula Diamond Roman