[BwayDems] Fwd: Thursday: There's a convention watch party in the neighborhood

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sun Sep 2 11:24:40 EDT 2012

>>________________________________

>>>Friend --

>>>Your neighbors in New York are throwing a party on Thursday,

September 6th -- and they want you to come.

>>>It's the night that

President Obama will give his acceptance speech at the Democratic
National Convention. If you were thinking of tuning in, then head on
over to the watch party in New York -- because the energy that night
will be something else. No one should be at home alone for this
one.

>>>Will you be there? Here's all the info:

>>>What: Convention watch party in New York

>>>Where: 982 Amsterdam Ave

>>>New York, NY

10023

>>>When: Thursday, September 6th

>>>7:00

pm

>>>When

the President accepts the nomination, thousands of people across the
country will be watching and cheering, at volunteer-organized parties a
lot like the one in New York. You'll be in the perfect spot to catch
every word the President says -- and when you feel inspired to clap,
you'll be surrounded by others who are clapping, too.

>>>There's

going to be a lot more to the party than just watching the big speech --
including a livestream with special guests that will give you a look
behind the scenes. There will be snacks and good conversations. You'll
get to catch up with the people you already know who are a part of this
organization, and you'll meet some new ones, too.

>>>There's going

to be lots of organizing to come in these last 66 days, but Thursday is
going to be a chance to celebrate before we get much deeper into all of
that. So I hope you can be there.

>>>Let your neighbors know if you'll join them this Thursday:

>>>http://my.barackobama.com/2012-Convention-Watch-Parties

>>>It

should be a whole lot of fun.

>>>Thanks,

>>>Jeremy

>>>Jeremy

Bird

>>>National Field Director

>>>Obama for America

>>>-----

>>>Each time you contribute, you're helping put more organizers

on the ground, open more offices, and get our message out. Can you pitch in right now?

>>>This email was sent to: LizSostre at aol.com.

>>>If that is not your

preferred email address, you can update your information here.

>>>We believe that emails are a vital way for the campaign to stay in direct contact

>>>with supporters. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages.

>>>This campaign is a

community, and all ideas are welcome.

>>>We appreciate any feedback you

might have -- positive or negative.