[BwayDems] Fw: DemDaily: Sign on to Support Susan Rice!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Thu Nov 29 14:35:55 EST 2012

--- On Thu, 11/29/12, DemList <info at demlist.com> wrote:

Having trouble viewing this email?
Click here

              Please help DemList continue. Contribute today.
ease

DemDaily:  Sign On to Support Ambassador Rice!                       November 29, 2012

Greetings!

Please join the Black Women's Roundtable and 100 national women leaders and organizations in support of United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice and her continued role in the Obama Administration!

See the full letter to the Senate intelligence Committee Chairman and Ranking member.

Sign on to the petition and post the link and widget to your organization's website. The twitter hashtag is #SupportAmbassadorRice.

DemList. Connecting you to the Party.
Connecting you to Each Other.

Kimberly Scott
&The DemList Team

DemList frequently sends out important alerts like this one to larger lists beyond our users.  If you are not receiving DemList alerts daily, then you are not registered on our list.

So make sure to officially Sign-Up!

DemList is a free network and calendar and we rely on contributions to provide us with the resources to keep you informed!  Please help us by contributing $10, $25 or $50 today.

For Sponsorship and Advertising Information, contact KimberlyScott at DemList.com

This could be your Banner Ad and Message going out to over 10,000 democratic leaders, activists and potential Inaugural attendees nationwide!

DemList | 165 D Street, SE | Washington | DC | 20003