[BwayDems] Free Flu Shot Clinic This Friday, 11/16

Daniel O'Donnell odonnelld at assembly.state.ny.us
Wed Nov 14 10:32:53 EST 2012

Dear Neighbor,

This Friday, November 16th, I will be co-sponsoring a free Flu Shot Clinic
with the William F. Ryan Center. Shots will be available from 10 AM to 1
PM.

If you would like to reserve a shot, please contact my office by calling
212-866-3970 or by sending an email to beirnea at assembly.state.ny.us.

Please help spread the word to other community members you think might
benefit from a vaccine! You can find further information about the flu
shot clinic in the attached flyer. I have also included the text of the
flyer below.

Very truly yours,

Daniel O'Donnell
Assembly Member

Assembly Member
Daniel J. O'Donnell
&
William F. Ryan
Community Health Center

Friday, November 16, 2012
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
William F. Ryan Center
110 West 97th Street (between Columbus & Amsterdam Avenues)

**Please Make An Appointment by Calling 212-866-3970 or by sending an
email to beirnea at assembly.state.ny.us**
** Para una cita por favor llame al 212-866-3970 o mande un email a
beirnea at assembly.state.ny.us **

Supplies are limited. Recursos limitados.