[BwayDems] Fwd: COMMUNITY ADVISORY- ASSEMBLYMAN WRIGHT TO HOST JOB FAIR- JUNE 7, 2012

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Tue Jun 5 19:45:02 EDT 2012

 ear Friends:

On Thursday, June 7th, 2012 from 10AM until 2PM, I along with Congressman Charles B. Rangel and the New York State Department of Labor will be hosting a Job and Career Fair at the Harlem Armory (142nd Street between Lenox and 5th Avenue
in Manhattan, New York City). Over twenty employers and labor unions will be in attendance to conduct on-the-spot interviews and accept applications, so come prepared with at least fifteen copies of your resume and please be dressed professionally!

Additionally, over a half dozen social service organizations will be on hand to help individuals gain access to job training programs, employment resources and benefits.

Attached to this email you will find our invitation, please feel free to forward it to anyone you know looking for a job. If you should have ANY questions or comments, please contact Francisco Polanco in my district office at 212-866-5809 or at fpolanc1 at gmail.com.

Please help us spread the word and get Harlem back to work!

Sincerely,
Assemblyman Keith Wright
212-866-5809
wrightk at assembly.state.ny.us