[BwayDems] Fwd: Legal Education Clinic- This Thursday, July 5, 2012, 6PM-9PM at Harlem State Office Building

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:46:54 EDT 2012

--- On Tue, 7/3/12, Assemblyman Wright <assemblymanwright at gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Friends:
This Thursday, July 5th, 2012, from 6PM until 9PM, I will be hosting a free legal education clinic in my office at 163 West 125th Street, Suite 911, New York, New York.

Along with representatives from the Law Firm of George M. Santana, P.C., experts will be on hand to answer questions about family law, housing law and provide general legal advice. Appointments are recommended but walk-ins are welcome! Please call 212-866-5809 to make an appointment or if you should have any questions about the event.

A photo identification will be required to enter the State Office Building.
Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful holiday, we look forward to seeing you Thursday!

Sincerely,Assemblyman Keith Wright212-866-5809- Phone212-864-1368- Fax
wrightk at assembly.state.ny.us