[BwayDems] Let's not mince words

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sun Dec 16 12:42:07 EST 2012

--- On Sun, 12/16/12, Richard Aborn, Citizens Crime Commission of New York City wrote:

Dear friends,

Let's not mince words.  The only thing greater than our grief should be our anger.   Precisely how much will it take before the president and Congress act? As I argue in an op-ed I wrote for today's NY Daily News, you must express your outrage in any way you can. It matters. In every single mass shooting we are seeing the same assault weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines.

The president and Congress must act. Not next month; tomorrow.

Best,

 Richard Aborn

The Citizens Crime Commission of New York City is a non-partisan non-profit organization working to make criminal justice and public safety policies and practices more effective through innovation, research, and education. In the last three decades, the Crime Commission has been a leader on key issues such as: increasing the size of the NYPD, expanding the use of DNA evidence in crime fighting, creating innovations that reduce juvenile crime, developing interventions against gun violence and illegal gun crime, and highlighting the changing nature of the threat of terrorism.

For more information please visit our website at: www.nycrimecommission.org

Forward email

Citizens Crime Commission of New York City | 335 Madison Avenue | 9th Floor | New York | NY | 10017