[BwayDems] Fwd: Ride the bus to help re-elect Pres. Obama!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:29:58 EDT 2012

It’s just ten weeks until the nation chooses our next president, and polls show the race is incredibly tight.  Though here in New York we may not live in a swing state, each of us has the potential to impact this race in a real way.   So I hope you’ll join me and members of the Barack Obama Democratic Club of Upper Manhattan as we head to Pennsylvania--a state which is definitely in play.  We will be registering voters and helping folks overcome the new exclusionary voter ID law.   Here are the details of our upcoming bus trip: