[BwayDems] Free Reading Festival for Pre-School and Elementary School Children

Daniel O'Donnell odonnelld at assembly.state.ny.us
Mon Apr 30 17:35:22 EDT 2012

Dear Community Member,

I'm writing to tell you about my upcoming Book Festivals for children,
which will be held at local libraries on May 3rd, 4th, and 11th. I am
hosting them especially to celebrate readers who participated in my annual
Community Reading Challenge this April, but all local students are
welcome. Please find a flyer for the event in both English and Spanish
attached to this email. I would appreciate if you could help spread the
word about this valuable opportunity.

Thank you again for your assistance in making the community aware of this
event.

Very truly yours,

Daniel O'Donnell

Assembly Member