[BwayDems] UPCOMING - Assembly Member O'Donnell's Community Health Fair

Daniel O'Donnell odonnelld at assembly.state.ny.us
Tue Oct 25 17:50:14 EDT 2011

Dear Neighbor,

As many of you may already know, I am sponsoring a Community Health Fair
this coming Saturday, October 29th, at the Children's Aid Society in the
Frederick Douglass Houses (885 Columbus Avenue at West 104th Street). The
event will go from 11 AM to 3PM.

You can find further information about the Health Fair below in both
English and Spanish. I have also attached a copy of the flier to this
e-mail. Please help spread the word to other community members you think
might benefit from the services!

Very truly yours,

Daniel O'Donnell

Assembly Member

Assembly Member Daniel O'Donnell's

COMMUNITY HEALTH FAIR

Saturday, October 29th, 2011

11:00 AM – 3:00 PM

Frederick Douglass Houses

(885 Columbus Ave at West 104th Street)

Receive free services, including podiatric screenings, HIV & STD testing,
and information about proper dental hygiene, diabetes prevention, and
more

Attending organizations:

• FACES

• American Diabetes Society

• Vision Services for the Blind

• New York Organ Donor Network

• Dental Hygienists Association of the City of New York

• Narcotics Anonymous

• Harlem Hospital

• Amsterdam Adult Daycare

• Manhattan District Attorney's Office

• William F. Ryan Center

• Foot Center of New York

Asambleísta Daniel O’Donnell Presenta:

Feria de Salud

sábado, 29 de octubre del 2011

11:00 AM – 3:00 PM

Frederick Douglass Houses

(Calle Columbus a West 104th Street)

Reciba información importante sobre su salud y servicios gratis incluyendo
proyecciones de podología, examinación de VIH, STD, y información sobre
próximo dental hygiene, prevención de la Diabetes, y mucho más...

Organizaciones Invitadas: