[BwayDems] REP. RANGEL JOB FAIR AT CCNY ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14th

Solano, Socrates Socrates.Solano at mail.house.gov
Mon Nov 7 12:02:25 EST 2011

SEE FLYER ENCLOSED AND MARK YOUR CALENDARS.

Open to Everyone in and out of the District. Spread the word. Let me know if you would like to be a volunteer for the event.

RANGEL CAREER FAIR AT CCNY ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14 <http://rangel.house.gov/news/press-releases/2011/11/rangel-career-fair-at-ccny-on-monday-november14.shtml>

Congressman Charles Rangel will be hosting the Rangel Career Fair on November 14, 2011, at The City College of New York (The Great Hall of Shepard Hall, W 138th Street & Convent Avenue). Congressman Rangel is working with various employers and non-profit organizations to get his constituents back to work. This is part of his continued effort to spur economic recovery in the Manhattan Congressional District.

"My top priority is jobs, jobs, jobs," said Rangel. "People in our District and across our country want jobs and they want them now. President Obama has recently asked all of us to help alleviate the pain of those who have lost their jobs and confidence in the American Dream. I sincerely hope that many people would participate in this important event so we as a community can put our people back to work."

The Rangel Career Fair will provide networking opportunities for job seekers and connect them to employers who are ready to hire. The event will have representatives from: Microsoft, Walmart, MTA, CBS, New York Life Insurance, NY State Police, Hertz, Delta Airlines, Estee Lauder, JP Morgan, AMC, Autozone, Peace Corps and over 60 organizations.

Facts about the Rangel Career Fair:

WHEN: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (no entrance after 3:15 p.m.) on Monday, November 14, 2011

WHERE: The City College of New York, The Great Hall of Shepard Hall, W 138th Street & Convent Avenue, New York, NY 10031

NOTES: Business attire. No backpacks or large bags are permitted. Please bring multiple copies of updated resumes.

For more information, visit Congressman Rangel's website at Rangel.house.gov, or www.Facebook.com/cbrangel. Also follow him on Twitter at @cbrangel or call District Office at (212) 663-3900.

Congressman Charles B. Rangel
United States House of Representatives
Office 212.663.3900 Fax 212.663.4277