[BwayDems] Fwd: End to End for the 99%

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Fri Nov 4 18:08:31 EDT 2011

Dear friends,

The Occupy Wall Street movement has gained ground, garnering strong support from everyday Americans who feel left out. As a state senator, I know how important it is to advocate for economic fairness and an end to corporate greed - goals I share with the Occupy Wall Street protesters.

That's why I am proud to help organize a march that will bring together communities throughout Manhattan in support of the Occupy Wall Street movement.

The march, which we're calling "From End to End for 99%," will start in Washington Heights and work its way down to Wall Street, picking up supporters along the way. No matter where you live, you can be a part of this important march and stand up for the 99% of Americans.

I hope you will be able to march with us as we continue our work together.

Date: Monday, Nov. 7

Starting Time: 10:30 am

Starting Location: 181st Street and St. Nicholas Avenue

 Harlem and Upper West Side Rallying Points:
* Harlem State Office Building - 125th Street & Adam Clayton Powell Blvd.
* 72nd Street and Broadway

Sincerely,

Adriano Espaillat
State Senator, 31st District

Please Help Spread The Word!

(click here for a printable version)

Find me on Facebook and Twitter!

Forward email

This email was sent to valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com by info at adrianoespaillat.org |
State Senator Adriano Espaillat| 5030 Broadway| Suite 701| New York| NY| 10034