[BwayDems] Fw: Join Us Thursday: New Yorkers for Japan

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:05:39 EDT 2011

--- On Tue, 3/29/11, Marc Brumer <MBrumer at manhattanbp.org> wrote:

From: Marc Brumer <MBrumer at manhattanbp.org>
Subject: Join Us Thursday: New Yorkers for Japan
To: "Marc Brumer" <MBrumer at manhattanbp.org>
Date: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 4:46 PM

Good Afternoon,

In an effort to aid disaster relief efforts in Japan, the Manhattan Borough President Scott M. Stringer together with numerous Elected Officials, Japanese and other Asian American Organizations in New York City are organizing New Yorkers for Japan, a benefit fundraiser Thursday, March 31st, 2011, 6:30 pm at Circle (135 west 41st Street).  Please see the attached flyer for more details.  Funds raised from this event will go to not-for-profit organizations who have a demonstrated record of providing assistance and services at the grass roots level to those in need in Japan.

Please see the attached letter from the Borough President and flyer with further details on the event as well as information on cosponsors and beneficiaries.

We would like to invite you are your club to attend the event.  Additionally, please help us get the word out by forwarding along to all your contacts and send out to any email distribution list you may have.  Please let me know if you or members of your club are able to attend.  We are looking forward to seeing you Thursday.  As always, if you have any questions do not hesitate to give me a call.

Thank You,
-

Marc P. Brumer
Deputy Director of External Affairs
Manhattan Borough President Scott M. Stringer
1 Centre Street, 19th Floor South
New York, NY 10007
212.669.8151 (o)
212.669.3830 (f)