[BwayDems] Demonstrating Against Dumping of Sewage in the Hudson River

Ben Schachter bschachter at adrianoespaillat.org
Mon Jul 25 18:53:07 EDT 2011

Dear friends,

As you may know, recently the Dept. of Environmental Protection dumped
millions of gallons of untreated sewage into the Hudson, following an
accident at the North River Waste water Treatment Plant. Unfortunately, this
is not the first time waste has been dumped into the Hudson. This practice
has real consequences for the health of New Yorkers and the sustainability
of our environment. Please join us as we call for better protection for our
environment and measures to prevent additional sewage from being dumped into
the Hudson River. Please see the attached flier for further information, and
help us get the word out about this issue.

Thank you!

[image: flyer environmental rally.JPG]

--
Ben Schachter