[BwayDems] Upper Westsiders For Adriano Thursday, January 20th, at Campo Restaurant 6-8:30pm

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:35:50 EST 2011

Hi y'all -- This event is right before the Broadway Democrats' meeting on Thursday. Please join me and Curtis at the event -- meet some people, have some food, talk some state politics -- and then we can all walk over to the meeting together! Paula
UPPER WESTSIDERS FOR ADRIANO

*Hon. Linda Rosenthal *Hon. Bill Perkins *Hon. Daniel O’Donnell
*Hon. Gale Brewer *Hon. Inez Dickens  *Hon. Dan Cohen
*Hon.Marc Landis *Hon. Joan Paylo *Hon. Curtis Arluck
*Hon.Paula Diamond Roman *Hon.Cynthia Doty *Hon. Bob Botfeld *Hon. Debra Cooper *Hon. Earl Scott *Hon.Greg Soumas
*Hon.Arthur Greig *Hon. LeAnn Leuthner *Wendi Paster
 *Hon. Jerry Goldfeder *Daniele Gerard

join us as we honor

State Senator
Adriano Espaillat

Thursday, January 20, 2011
6:00 – 8:30pm

Campo Restaurant
2888 Broadway (bet 112th & 113th Streets)

With Special Guest
Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer

       Co-Chair $250         Champion $150         Supporter $100          Friend $50

WWW.adrianoespaillat.org

Please contact Aneiry Batista for more information or to RSVP:
917-547-1147 or abatista at adrianoespaillat.org

The general elections contributions limit from individuals and partnerships to an individual senator is $9,500
and corporations may contribute up to a total of $5,000.00 in a calendar year