[BwayDems] Senator Espaillat: Fwd: Join me for a fun filled night at Firehouse, This Thursday!

Ben Schachter schach20 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:51:27 EDT 2011

Hi,

I wanted to let you know about Sen. Espaillat's party this Thursday, at
Firehouse! I hope you can come hang out for a couple of hours, from 7-9 pm
for some drinks, good food, and even some pre-season football (Eagles vs.
Stealers!). The event is a fundraiser, but there is a special for all club
members, of $50.

We look forward to seeing you there - please see below for all of the
details.