[BwayDems] (no subject)

Suzanne Jimenez SJimenez at manhattanbp.org
Thu Apr 28 13:13:39 EDT 2011

Hi all,
Can you please forward to your list-servs, neighbors, friends, etc?

Thank you!

Suzanne Jimenez
Community Liaison, Community Districts 5 & 7
Office of Manhattan Borough President Scott M. Stringer
One Centre Street, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10007
(212) 669-4546
(212) 669-4306 Fax
sjimenez at manhattanbp.org<mailto:sjimenez at manhattanbp.org>
www.mbpo.org/<http://www.mbpo.org/>

On May 3, Tell Albany It's Time to Get to Work Protecting Our Housing!

Rent protections for New Yorkers expire this year and the Real Rent Reform Campaign is organizing a massive rally in Albany on May 3 to tell our legislators to renew and strengthen our rent laws!

There will be a bus leaving from the Upper West Side at 96th and Broadway in front of McDonald's. Board sharply at 9 am and be back by 7 pm.

To reserve your seat, contact Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer's Office: 212-669-4462 or events at manhattanbp.org<mailto:events at manhattanbp.org>.

See the attached flyer for more details.

Join the Fight Today for Real Rents! RSVP Today to Rally for Rent Reform!