[BwayDems] Assembly Member O'Donnell's Upcoming Events

Daniel J. O'Donnell odonnelld at assembly.state.ny.us
Thu Apr 7 12:15:07 EDT 2011

Dear Community Member,

I'm writing to inform you of two upcoming event series I am sponsoring.

First, my Eighth Annual Reading Challenge is underway! As a part of the
Challenge, I sponsor three Reading Celebration events at the local
branch libraries. I have attached a flyer for the three events.

Second, I am sponsoring a Harlem Health Series with Assembly Member
Keith Wright. Individuals in attendance will be able to learn important
information on pressing health topics, including issues that
specifically affect women and men, as well as nutrition facts and tips
on leading a healthy lifestyle. Each event will be followed by Q&A with
the speakers. Spanish translation services will be available. Flyers in
both English and Spanish for these opportunities are attached.

Thank you again for your assistance in making the community aware of
these events.

Very truly yours,

Daniel O'Donnell
Assembly Member