[BwayDems] Fw: Congressman Charles B. Rangel Op-Eds

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:33:14 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I wanted to share Congressman Rangel's op-ed links with you all.  Please pass them along to your friends if you wish!

Thank you.

AMSTERDAM NEWS: Still Fighting For Your Healthcare
A visit to P.S. 197 in my district last week reminded me of just how important it is that we protect the groundbreaking health care reform law. I witnessed the incredible work of Dr. Olajide Williams, a neurologist who teaches local students about wellness, physical activity and nutrition using hip-hop music, dance and cartoons.

POLITIC365: Tribute to My Dear Friend, Secretary Ron Brown
Ron viewed free trade as a powerful tool for spurring many nations, particularly in Africa, to open their markets and expand their economies.

THE HILL: Our dereliction of duty in time of war
Mar 29, 2011 ... On the same day we marked the eighth year of our involvement in Iraq, the United States began military airstrikes on Libya.

Socrates S. Solano
Community Representative
Congressman Charles B. Rangel
United States House of Representatives
Office 212.663.3900 Fax 212.663.4277
Web  http://rangel.house.gov

Click Here to sign up to recieve email invitations to our future events.