[BwayDems] Please Vote For Eric Schneiderman Tuesday

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 29 18:49:16 EDT 2010

Dear Friend:

There are a lot of good reasons to vote for Eric Schneiderman for Attorney General on Tuesday:

Eric believes in restoring transparency to Wall Street – his opponent doesn’t

Eric supports a woman’s right to choose and marriage equality -- his opponent doesn’t

Eric has fought tirelessly to get illegal guns off our streets – his opponent hasn’t

Eric is independent – his opponent is the product of an insular political machine
Above all that, I want to give you another critical reason to vote for Eric.
The Office of New York Attorney General matters – in a big way. Our next Attorney General will have purview over some of the most important issues of our day, like tackling corruption in Albany, keeping crime low, protecting our environment from hydrofracking, and defending and ensuring equal rights for all.

The New York Attorney General is one of the most important offices in the state – and one of the most influential in the nation. That’s why I am asking you to be sure to get out and vote on Tuesday, and cast your ballot for Eric Schneiderman for Attorney General (and ask your friends and neighbors to do the same!).

Polls will be open across the state from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Tuesday. If you don’t know where your polling place is, click here. And please, be patient and persistent with the new voting machines. Remember, you have the right to cast a ballot!

The race for Attorney General may be close, making your vote that much more important. Please join me in voting for an Attorney General who will work for us: Eric Schneiderman.

Thank you!
Broadway Democrats