[BwayDems] Election Day is Almost Here!!! Join us in keeping Albany and Washington BLUE!!!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 29 13:33:00 EDT 2010

ELECTION DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!!
We're in the home stretch. The Schneiderman and DiNapoli races are close, we need a big vote here to put Eric and Tom over the top. Also, we're helping to re-elect Congressman John Hall, who is in a tough race in the Hudson Valley.Here's a schedule of Broadway Democrats' Campaign Activities. Join Us!

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 30 12 - 2:30 PM: TABLING
Campaign tabling at 110th and Broadway. We hope to have tables at both West Side Market and Starbucks.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30 3 - 5 PM: TOM DINAPOLI AT THE STOREFRONT
Comptroller Tom Dinapoli will be at the O'Donnell campaign storefront, 940 Amsterdam (near 106th Street) at 3 PM. We want to have a large and boisterous crowd to greet him. Inside the storefront, there will also be phonebanking, and we'll have a "sticker party" to affix Broadway Democrats stickers to our palm cards and other campaign literature.

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31 & MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1: HALL CARDS
We want to get "You Vote At" signs up in every building in our district. The hall cards will be available starting Saturday at the O'Donnell HQ (212-280-7900) or from Curtis, (212-662-4057).

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1 - MORNING SUBWAYS
We will  be covering the 110th St. subway and, if we have enough volunteers, 116th St.

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2 - ELECTION DAY!
We will be at PS 165 (234 W 109) all day and be covering many of our other polls as well. Drop by there, or call the O'Donnnell HQ, 212-280-7900.

ONGOING TO ELECTION DAY
Phonebanking and other campaign activities at the storefront, which opens at 1PM (7 AM on Election Day). In addition to GOTV in our area, we are focusing on re-electing Congressman John Hall, who is in a tough race in the Hudson Valley.

Look forward to seeing you soon!
Paula & Curtis