[BwayDems] Fwd: Phonebanking at the O'Donnell Campaign Headquarters/Upcoming Open House

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 22 23:50:05 EDT 2010

Democratic Victory in 2010
Dear Friends,

This year’s election is too important to sit on the sidelines. Progressive reform in Albany and Washington depends on getting our Democratic candidates elected. That is why I have opened a storefront headquarters to serve as a resource for candidates, our local Democratic clubs, and individuals interested in getting involved.

My headquarters is located at 940 Amsterdam Avenue, between W. 106th and W. 107th Streets.

Stay tuned for an announcement of the storefront’s regular hours and upcoming activities. In the meantime, if you have any suggestions or would like to volunteer, please email hq at danieljodonnell.com or call Shane at 917-374-8376.

Very truly yours,
Daniel O’Donnell

***************
O’Donnell Campaign HQ
Hours: Tue/Wed/Thu 1:00 – 9:00 PM; Sat/Sun 1:00 – 7:00 PM
Telephone: 212-280-7900
Email: hq at danieljodonnell.com

Save the Date! Open House
Please join Assembly Member Daniel O'Donnell in thanking the enthusiastic volunteers of the West Side and Upper Manhattan.

Sunday, October 24th; 1:00 – 3:00 PM
940 Amsterdam Avenue (bet. W. 106th & W. 107th)

Phonebanking at the O’Donnell Campaign HQ
An evening of phonebanking for Democratic candidates 6:15 – 9:00pm
To RSVP for phonebanking, please email hq at danieljodonnell.com

O’Donnell HQ on Twitter!
Follow the headquarters on Twitter at http://twitter.com/DanielJODonnell for all the latest updates and campaign activities!

Absentee Ballot Applications
Visit the O’Donnell campaign HQ to get an Absentee Ballot Application. Applications must be postmarked by October 26th (or delivered to the Board of Elections in person by November 1st).

You can also download the application here: http://bit.ly/9Xnm5x

***************
If you’d like to help get progressive Democrats elected across our state, please consider making a contribution towards the cost of the campaign storefront. To contribute please visit http://www.actblue.com/entity/fundraisers/25120

Find me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Daniel-J-ODonnell/73676817966

Follow the HQ on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/DanielJODonnell

Our mailing address is:
Friends of Daniel O'Donnell
611 West 111th Street
New York, NY 10025

Add us to your address book

Copyright (C) 2010 Friends of Daniel O'Donnell All rights reserved.