[BwayDems] Phonebanking for Cuomo & Schneiderman on the West Side!

Danielle Bennett danielle.bennett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 10:38:37 EDT 2010

Hi!

There are only 21 days before the election, and we need your help to get the
word out for Andrew Cuomo and Eric Schneiderman! This is an important
general election and we need to reach out to as many potential voters as
possible to ensure victory for the entire Democratic ticket.

Please join us for a joint Cuomo/Schneiderman phonebank each Thursday until
the election (October 14th, 21st, and 28th) from 5-9PM. We will be
phonebanking at Danny O'Donnell's campaign headquarters, 940 Amsterdam
Avenue, between 106th & 107th Sts. Phones will be provided.

Please RSVP to me at danielle.bennett at gmail.com or 646 522 7211. If you are
unable to join us on Thursday nights, but would like to help another time,
please let me know. We have lots of events going on all the time.

Thank you!

Best,
Danielle Bennett
Manhattan Organizer