[BwayDems] Meet State Senate Candidate Adriano Espaillat - Sunday May 16th

State Committeeman Larry Hirsch larryhirsch08 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 23:32:53 EDT 2010

Friends - I am extremely pleased that my good friend Assemblyman Adriano
Espaillat has decided to run for State Senate from the 31st Senate District
which ranges from parts of the Upper West Side and West Harlem through
Washington Heights, Inwood and Riverdale. I have known Adriano for 20 years
dating back to when we both worked for Victim Services helping Victims of
Domestic Violence and other crimes. As this shows, Adriano's work for social
justice began long before he was elected to office. Since being elected to
represent Washington Heights and Inwood in the Assembly in 1996 Adriano has
continued to be progressive leader and a strong spokesman for his
community.By having Adriano as a State Senator, the Upper West Side will be
able to benefit from his leadership. I invite you to join me and the others
listed below at a reception Sunday May 16th so you can have a chance to meet
Adriano and find out why we enthusiastically supporrt his candidacy. All the
details are below and I look forward to seeing you there. - Larry

Democratic State Committeeman Larry Hirsch
CFD District Leader Joan Paylo
CFD District Leader Marc Landis
Jean Anderson
John Bonhomme
Beth Berns
Elizabeth Kellner
... and WESTSIDERS FOR ESPAILLAT

Invite You to Meet
Assembly Member
ADRIANO ESPAILLAT
Democratic Candidate for State Senate
Sunday, May 16, 2010 4-6 pm
at
Firehouse
522 Columbus Avenue (at West 85th Street)
complimentary hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine

RSVP: WestsidersForEspaillat at gmail.com or 347-323-4921