[BwayDems] SUNDAY: Volunteer Open House - Bill Perkins for State Senate

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Thu Jun 10 11:27:12 EDT 2010

Petitioning started this week and we are off to a great start. With the help of virtually every major grassroots political club in the district, we are building a strong people powered campaign. And this Sunday, June 13th, we are hosting an open house for volunteers to learn more about the campaign and how you can help. Can you join in?

http://www.billperkins.org/events/openhouse
The event is free and a great chance to get involved in our campaign. It will be an informal gathering, and we would love to see you. Here are the details:
Volunteer Open House
Perkins Campaign Headquarters
281 West 114th Street
@ Frederick Douglass Blvd.

Sunday, June 13th
4:00 - 6:00 pm

I hope you can make it -- and spread the word to your friends. And so we can have a good estimate of how many people to expect, please take a moment and RSVP.

http://www.billperkins.org/events/openhouse
Hope to see you soon,
Bill Perkins

P.S. To get the latest news and read about some exciting grassroots endorsements, please check out my web site: www.BillPerkins.org