[BwayDems] Congressman Rangel: Join me in the National Puerto Rican Day Parade

Solano, Socrates Socrates.Solano at mail.house.gov
Fri Jun 4 17:04:30 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,

Please join Congressman Charles B. Rangel at the National Puerto Rican
Day Parade taking place Sunday, June 13, 2010. We will all meet in the
corner of 43rd Street and 6th Avenue (Avenue of the Americas), the
corner of the Hippodrome Glass Building, at 10:30 AM Sharp.

We are encouraging all those who will participate in the march with
Congressman Rangel to please create and bring your own posters and signs
in support of Congressman Rangel. Remember that this is a non-political
parade so your posters cannot say Vote for Rangel. And don't forget to
bring your flag.

PLEASE RSVP: You may invite others to join you. I just need the names of
those who will attend along with guests that will attend with you to
maintain an accurate count of the wristbands that you will receive at
the parade site.

Wristbands will be handed out on-site.

For more information on the parade, go to their website:
http://www.nationalpuertoricandayparade.org/

Hope you can join us!

Socrates S. Solano

Community Representative

Congressman Charles B. Rangel

United States House of Representatives

Office 212.663.3900 Fax 212.663.4277 Web http://rangel.house.gov
<http://rangel.house.gov/>

CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS ON FUTURE EVENTS
<http://eventsubscription.001webs.com/rangelevents.htm>

To receive our e-mail updates via the 'Rangel Report' Sign-up here
<http://rangel.house.gov/newsletter.html>