[BwayDems] Turning in Petitions

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Mon Jul 12 13:40:21 EDT 2010

Y'all --

We're into the days of petitioning. We will bind the petitions this Tuesday night, and need them dropped off at Curtis's by 8pm or so that night. If you can't make it then you can drop off the petitions with the doorman at 545 West 111 Street.

***Be sure you have signed the "Signature of Witness" statement at the bottom of the petition.***

We'll be in touch about additional campaign activities. Let us know if there's a particular campaign you're interested in OR already involved with.

Thanks,
Curtis and Paula
917-757-9247