[BwayDems] Please Join Us At A Fundraiser For State Senator Bill Perkins

KEITH LILLY klilly513 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 10:48:21 EDT 2010

Please Join Us At A Fundraiser For

State Senator Bill Perkins
Chair, Committee on Corporations, Authorities
and Commissions

A Special Evening of Fun, Friends & Shopping At

N Boutique
171 Lenox Ave (@ 119th St)

Tuesday, July 6th
6:30 – 8:00 PM

All Attendees Will Receive
10-15% off purchases during the evening

Please RSVP to 917-684-8564
Or at www.BillPerkins.org/events/N-Harlem

N was founded in 2006 to cater to a sophisticated and discerning customer living in or near South Harlem.
N has been consistently presenting customers with some of the most fashion-forward men and women wear collections from local and international designers.

Please RSVP Online at www.BillPerkins.org/events/N-Harlem

Or make checks payable to Friends of Bill Perkins and mail to:
P.O. Box 1355, Morningside Station
New York, NY 10026

___Yes! I will join you on July 6th. Enclosed is my contribution of: [ ] $50 [ ] $100 [ ] $250 [ ] $500 [ ] Other $_____
___Sorry, I cannot join you, but I would like to show my support with the enclosed donation $___
Please help us comply with Election Law Requirements by providing the following information:

I understand that State law requires that a contribution be in my name and from my own funds. I hereby affirm
that this contribution is being made from my personal funds, is not being reimbursed in any manner, and is not
being made as a loan.

PRINTED IN HOUSE

Keith Lilly, District Leader 68 AD Part-D
917-684-8564