[BwayDems] Volunteers Needed for the Dominican Day Parade

Solano, Socrates Socrates.Solano at mail.house.gov
Thu Aug 5 17:10:29 EDT 2010

DOMINICAN DAY PARADE

Come join Congressman Rangel in the Dominican Day Parade this Sunday,
August 8th. This year we will have a Float provided by the union 1199
SEIU. We will need volunteers to hold our posters, hand out stickers,
and literature. We also need to fill that float with folks..

Those joining Congressman Rangel in the march of the parade will first
meet me at 37th Street and Broadway at 12 Noon to receive their wrist
bands to gain access in to the Parade area. We will then walk over to
37th Street and 6th Avenue.

To RSVP, please contact me directly via phone or email. Thanks!

Socrates S. Solano

Community Representative

Congressman Charles B. Rangel

United States House of Representatives