[BwayDems] See you tomorrow at the Endorsement Forum!!!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Wed Apr 7 23:59:33 EDT 2010

FYI -- Assemblyman Adam Clayton Powell will also be attending our endorsement forum, seeking our endorsement for Congress.

Hope to see all of you tomorrow!

Paula

THE BROADWAY DEMOCRATS
Endorsement Forum, Part 1
Federal Candidates

United States Senate
Kristin Gillibrand (surrogate)
Johnathan Tasini

United States Senate
Charles “Chuck” Schumer
Randy Credico (confirmed)

House of Representatives (15th)
Vincent Morgan (confirmed)
Charles Rangel (surrogate)

Come and listen, ask questions, and let the candidates know what your
priorities are. It’s your turn to choose. Come and make an educated
decision. Listen to the candidates and vote for your choice!

Thursday, April 8th
7:30 pm sign in/refreshments * 8:00 club business * 8:30 forum

Congregation Ramath Orah
550 West 110th Street (off Broadway)

THE BROADWAY DEMOCRATS
District Leaders: Curtis Arluck, Paula Diamond Román - President: Luis Román