[BwayDems] Hello from the Yassky Campaign: help us get David elected!

Leslie Krotman lesliekrotman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 21:07:03 EDT 2009

Hello Broadway Democrats!

My name is Leslie Krotman and I am a field organizer for the Yassky for
Comptroller Campaign. I am thrilled to have your support for David in this
race. Thank you for your support through the primary. Now that we are ten
days from the runoff, there is still a lot of support and outreach to get
going.

Here are a few volunteer options.

1.) Will you come to a phone bank any night this week?
2.) Do you live in a big building? Will you let us in to knock on doors?
3.) Will you come out to "visibility events" in the morning and evening rush
during the week at busy subway stops (7:30-9 am, 5:30-7 pm) and grocery
stores on weekends from 11-2?
4.) Will you volunteer on election day? Our most important shifts are
6:30-9:30 AM and 5-9 PM.
5.) Are you willing to let us put your name on a "Dear Neighbor" letter that
would go out to members of your neighborhood? This letter would indicate you
as a supporter of David.

Please let me know if you are available or interested in any of these
options. I look forward to working with you!

Leslie Krotman
Field Organizer, Yassky for Comptroller
(516) 205-3675
lesliekrotman at gmail.com