[BwayDems] Campaigning opportunities with our D.A. Candidate Richard Aborn!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Mon Aug 31 10:57:58 EDT 2009

Bway Dems --

Luis and I look forward to seeing y'all tomorrow morning (Tuesday, September 1st) at 7:30am outside the 110th Street & Broadway subway when we join our our D.A. Candidate Richard Aborn and Jeffrey Deskovic, a former inmate who was wrongfully incarcerated for over 16 years. Richard wll be there to answer questions about his plans to
transform one of the most powerful District Attorney's offices into one that is truly responsive to community's needs.

On Monday, September 14 at 7:30am, we'll be there with Richard and our own Assemblyman Danny O'Donnell to make the final push to Get Out The Vote!

In a low turnout Primary for a hotly contested, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to elect a truly progressive and effective Manhattan District Attorney, every vote must be reached so we need all of you to help us Get Out the Vote! When you see us tomorrow, we can also talk about "dear neighbor" letters and Primary Day activities!

Paula Diamond Roman and Luis Roman

P.S. Richard is having a GOTV Party on September 8th, from 7-9pm at the Side Bar, 120 East 15th Street at Irving Place. It's a sliding-scale fundraiser and it only costs $10 for election day volunteers like us! RSVP: http://tinyurl.com/aborngotvparty