[BwayDems] Help us get the word out about Richard Aborn's Candidacy for Manhattan DA with Congressman Jerry Nadler!

Jihoon Kim jkim at abornforda.com
Wed Aug 12 12:12:42 EDT 2009

With just under five weeks left until the September 15 Primary the Richard Aborn campaign is gearing up for what is becoming an intensely close race for Manhattan District Attorney. We are trying to speak to as many voters as possible in the next five weeks and received a big boost when Congressman Jerry Nadler endorsed Richard last week!

Congressman Nadler will be greeting voters with Richard at 72nd Street and Broadway tomorrow morning from 7:30 to 8:30 AM. We are looking for a great turnout to show voters on the Upper West Side that Richard Aborn is the candidate to support on September 15! There is nothing better than for people who support Richard to talk to other voters about the reasons why you support him. So please, help us out tomorrow morning by showing up to 72nd Street & Broadway from 7:30 to 8:30 AM.

Thanks for your continued support!

Jihoon Kim
Richard Aborn for Manhattan DA
http://www.abornforda.com/