[BwayDems] Aborn for DA- Weekend events Aug 8th & 9th

Francisco Guzman fguzman at abornforda.com
Thu Aug 6 17:00:55 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone heard the exciting news yesterday morning!

Congressman Jerry Nadler, a progressive stalwart in the House of Representatives, has endorsed our campaign.

Please join us for our second weekend of August canvassing and let's continue to get Richard's progressive message out to voters! We'll be blanketing the borough, so please help us reach out to the voters of Manhattan.

Our events are as follow:

Saturday, August 8thth

10:15AM – 11:30AM, Union Square Market
Directions: From 14th Street and 8th Avenue, take L train to union sq stop.

12PM-1:00PM, East River Park
Directions: Take M14AD bus from Union Square to Avenue D and Mangin Street (park entrance).

2:00PM-3:00PM, 1199 Plaza Fair/ Family Day (1st AVE and E 111th st.)
Directions: M14Ad bus on Avenue D and E Houston St. to Irving Place. Then 6 Train to 110th and Lexington. Walk east, and one block north to 111th.

4:00PM-5:30PM, Polo Ground Houses /Rangel Houses Family Day (155th and Frederick Douglas Blvd)
Directions: Take M116 to 8th Avenue (FD blvd). Take B train to 145th Street, switch to D train to 155th. Walk East on 155th

Sunday, August 9th

10:00AM-11:00AM, West 116th Street Green Market, (on Broadway)
Directions: 1 train to 116th and Broadway, or B,C train to 116th, and walk west.

11:30AM-12:30PM, 92nd Street Green Market (1st Avenue between 92nd and 93rd).
Directions: 1 Train to 96th Street, Crosstown M96 to 1ST Avenue.

1:00PM-1:30 PM, East 60th Street Fair (60th Between 5th Avenue and Madison.
Directions: 6 train at 96th street and Lexington to 59th Street and Lexington, then head west 2 avenues.

1:45PM- 2:30PM, Lexington Avenue Summerfest Street Fair (Lexington and 57th Street)
Directions: Walk from 60th and Madison Ave to 57th Street and Lexington.

3:00PM-4:00PM Whole Foods (95 East Houston St).
Directions: 6 Train from Grand Central Station to Bleeker Street. Head towards Mulberry Street, and turn right at Bowery. Then Turn left to East Houston.

To RSVP for the weekend and/or participate in our phone bank/subway visibility, please contact Justin Allen (jallen at abornforda.com/917.692.2847) or Francisco Guzman (fguzman at abornforda.com/917.981.8601).

Francisco Guzman
Richard Aborn for Manhattan DA
http://www.abornforda.com/
email: fguzman at abornforda.com