[BlueJacket Sailing] Mexico Cruising Videos

Geoff Schultz geoff at geoffschultz.org
Wed Jul 17 15:54:56 EDT 2013

Ahoy from the crew of the BlueJacket!

We've been back home for about 6 weeks and have been as busy with house
projects, volunteering and even some cruising related projects. I've
been working away at creating photo based videos of our travels through
Mexico. Right now there are 3 of them:

* 2013 - La Paz to Puerto Madero
<http://www.geoffschultz.org/photos/picture/youtube-UW466tahbmg-51e4071463499/category/577-videos>
* 2011/12 - Southern Sea of Cortez
<http://www.geoffschultz.org/photos/picture/youtube-vMeQJ_qChF0-51e408fcb44f7/category/578-videos>
* 2011 - San Diego to Cabo San Lucas
<http://www.geoffschultz.org/photos/picture/youtube-42AkwMxFJQU-51e40ac326bbb/category/579-videos>

The quality of the videos is very high, so if your Internet connection
can support it, watch them in High Definition and full screen mode. To
do this look at the lower right hand side of the video and click on the
[ ] shaped icon to enter into full screen mode and then click on gear
shaped icon and select either "Auto" or one of the HD modes on the list.

We hope that you've been doing well, keeping cool and haven't been going
through any withdrawals from not getting BlueJacket newsletters!

-- Geoff & Sue