[BlueJacket Sailing] Cayman Island Diving & Preparing to Leave

Geoff Schultz geoff at geoffschultz.org
Wed Mar 26 12:42:23 EDT 2008

Ahoy everyone,

We hope that you've survived the winter without too many
problems. We did and we're getting ready to depart for the boat in
about a month. We're wrapping up lots of project and ordering lots
of equipment. Here's a photo of the project that I finished
today. It's a new control panel for the watermaker. Pretty exciting, huh?

[]

As you may recall, we're headed to Newfoundland via the St. Lawrance
river. You can find an updated map and description of our trip at
http://www.geoffschultz.org/Log_Page.php?id=1128

Since I won't get to do any diving on this trip (that is unless I
have to dive on the boat to do a repair), Sue & I took a vacation to
Cayman Islands and spent 10 days at the Southern Cross Club. I got
in 9 days of diving and shot a lot of wonderful images and video. If
you'd like to see them, please visit
http://www.geoffschultz.org/Travel/2008/Cayman_Index.shtml

[]

The next time that you hear from us, we'll be in VA getting ready to
leave. Hopefully we'll see some of you before leaving.

-- Geoff & Sue